Correction [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Meeting Minutes - Dec 15, 2005

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Fri Dec 16 19:37:40 UTC 2005

Hi all,

there must be a misunderstanding in the IRC-meeting yesterday with this
point:

> ####################
> Presentees: GeroldKa, gregdek, ChitleshGoorah, warren, foonix, tchung,
> mether, barzilay, abompard, sopwith
>
> EVENTS:
> .German LinuxDayin Wiesbaden
> GeroldKa needs only accomodation and schwag for event

I'll be proud to be assigned as an "official Ambassador" but I cann't
manage by myself the German LinuxDay in Wiesbaden, Germany ...

I told you all, that I'll need for another exibition is only schwag ...

This is the "Regio Messe" (http://www.minibit-Loerrach.de) on which I'll
be with my LUG as local Usergroup, presented in the corner of three
countries (Switzerland, France and Germany).

And in addition to this I'll be also proud to present Fedora as an
Ambassador on this exibition ...

... and for this event I'll need a little help from "official side"
maybe other ambassadors or Speeker for a congress which is hold
there ...

The event is from march, 29th 2006 till april, 2nd 2006!

more l8er

Kindly Regards

Gerold