Correction [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Meeting Minutes - Dec 15, 2005

David Barzilay barzilay at redhat.com
Mon Dec 19 02:31:08 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-12-16 at 20:37 +0100, Gerold Kassube wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> there must be a misunderstanding in the IRC-meeting yesterday with this
> point:
>
> > ####################
> > Presentees: GeroldKa, gregdek, ChitleshGoorah, warren, foonix, tchung,
> > mether, barzilay, abompard, sopwith
> >
> > EVENTS:
> > .German LinuxDayin Wiesbaden
> > GeroldKa needs only accomodation and schwag for event
>
> I'll be proud to be assigned as an "official Ambassador" but I cann't
> manage by myself the German LinuxDay in Wiesbaden, Germany ...
>

> I told you all, that I'll need for another exibition is only schwag ...

My bad! Sorry if I misunderstood some of the statements within the chat
log. Please feel free to edit the wiki page.

Not redeeming myself from guilt, but I suggest talking of one event at a
time throughout the next meetings or maybe following some kinda mini-
agenda, i.e.:

. event, where, when
. who
. material