[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Meeting Minutes - Dec 15, 2005

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sat Dec 17 11:10:01 UTC 2005

Hi *

Am Freitag, den 16.12.2005, 21:35 +0100 schrieb Gerold Kassube:
> > I was only one day on LinuxTAG last year -- I think three boxes and so
> > many people are not needed. One box with two people or max two boxes
> > with at least three or four should work fine.
> >
> > > I am not sure it will happen this year, as I am no longer organize
> > > events for Red Hat Europe, but if you are interested in manning a
> > > station on Red Hat booth, get to me with a workable "business plan" --
> >
> > GeroldKa, what do you think?
>
> imho Fedora MUST BE PRESENTED at this event;

Agreed. But there is one problem: Wiesbaden is far away from both German
Ambassadors (e.g. GeroldKa and I)...

> because it's the biggest one in Europe.

It is? Uhh, didn't know that.

>[...]
> But also imho we need to have a very good presentation of Fedora, an
> excellent booth (maybe our own one?! I don't know)

As I said, I would prefer a presence on the red hat booth because it
looks more professional. And probably most people will also search for
Fedora on the Red Hat booth.

>  and what's also in my
> mind a large amount of LiveCD's ...

Hopefully we have a official LiveCD/DVD until then. I'm optimistic, but
I don't know any details about the current status of the Live-CD/DVD.

CU
thl