[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Meeting Minutes - Dec 15, 2005

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 13:59:34 UTC 2005

> Agreed. But there is one problem: Wiesbaden is far away from both German
> Ambassadors (e.g. GeroldKa and I)...
>
> > because it's the biggest one in Europe.
>
> It is? Uhh, didn't know that.

My girlfriend lives in Frankfurt. We will try to attend at least on
one day at Wiesbaden. But I need to have my next timetable to
finalise.
PS: Linuxtag in Wiesbaden : 3 to 6 May 2006

> As I said, I would prefer a presence on the red hat booth because it
> looks more professional. And probably most people will also search for
> Fedora on the Red Hat booth.

True. and the main reason for that is that redhat does represent
fedora on their website. So intuitively THE public will search Fedora
on Red Hat booth.

> Hopefully we have a official LiveCD/DVD until then. I'm optimistic, but
> I don't know any details about the current status of the Live-CD/DVD.

Im writing a tutorial on how to create their own official live CD/DVD
with kadischi on
http://fedoranews.org/mediawiki/index.php/Chitlesh_Goorah
I think next week it will be ready. Patience :)

I think I have a bad news. Here in strasbourg the members of my local
lug plans to organize an "open source" day on 25th of June. But the
main problem is that i have already book plane tickets for mauritius
on the 29th of June. Till now the date hasn't yet finalised. Im
pushing them to change the date :) Ill keep you tuned.

Chitlesh GOORAH
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com