[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Meeting Minutes - Dec 15, 2005

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 13:40:33 UTC 2005

> Chitlesh can't afford the price to travel
True, as a student Its hard to satisfy each of my wish :)

> If you have an account in the fedora accounts system, you have an alias
> @fedora.redhat.com (we are slowly moving towards consolidating Fedora
> infrastructure so that everything will be @fedoraproject.org)

Do i have an account ? how do i know that i do have one? Ive seen
Thomas Chung has one :)

> TEMPLATES
> .http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Slides
I think I was misunderstood. I was asking whether someone has already
one an OOo template with the new logo. Here I mean a template without
contents, possibly with svg graphics. This will give everyone the
opportunity to write something on something :)

Chitlesh GOORAH

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com