[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Red Hat Magazine article on Fedora Ambassadors

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Sun Dec 25 18:44:04 UTC 2005

Hi

If you arent reading Red Hat Magazine on a monthly basis or even reread
it daily you should.  It has tons of interesting articles and many of
them are about Fedora. This month has a article on Fedora Ambassadors by
Greg Dek http://www.redhat.com/magazine/014dec05/features/ambassadors/
with special appearances from  our very own Thomas Chung, Behdad
Esfahbod, Chitlesh Goorah and Jack Aboutboul. Of course anybody who
contributes to Fedora has their names embedded on the history of people
who changed the world anyway and by the way, here is a red carpet
welcome to any new Fedora Ambassadors who keep signing up on a regular
basis. Invite your friends,family,relatives and perhaps more importantly
your pets. Keep them coming I say...

Here is my favorite part for now

""There is this one particular sushi bar in San Francisco which is
visited by a number of Fedora contributors every time they are on the
West Coast. On our last trip there, we realized that the music system in
the sushi bar was running Fedora. So it turns out the great atmosphere
in the place was due in part to us. On that particular night, the sushi
tasted a little bit sweeter!""

--
Rahul

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/