[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Opening a .org.ar about Fedora

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Sun Dec 25 18:48:46 UTC 2005

Juan Lentino wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I registered www.fedoraproject.org.ar
> <http://www.fedoraproject.org.ar> or something like that. Is there any
> problem with that?

Thats welcome but we need to figure out how to coordinate better with
all these different websites and having written guidelines for this to
compliment our trademark guidelines in a public page.  I was originally
under the impression that we should centralize all the resources under
http://fedoraproject.org. That might not be possible or even desirable.
So lets do what it takes to have the community do the right things with
setting up the sites, logos etc.

--
Rahul

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/