[Ambassadors] Free Software Day

Russell John russell at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 18 22:27:21 UTC 2006

We'll be celebrating Software Freedom Day 2006 in Bangladesh as well.
We're going to publish 5000 copies of 32 page booklets on Linux and
FLOSS, posters, brochures, and handouts -- all of which will be in
Bengali.  It will contain a lot of information on Fedora as well ;)

- Russell

On 8/18/06, Wassim K. <wassim.karoui at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> Sorry for having disappeared for months; I was busy handling several
> projects and personal stuff; meanwhile I have been always spreading
> Free Software, Linux and Fedora Core among friends, customers and even
> unknown people.
> Anyway, the Free Software Day http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/ will
> be held in Tunis next month (September 16th), I was invited, and of
> course, I will present Fedora Core.
> Any tip, suggestion, question, help?
> Thanks and best regards
>
> --
> You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
> your grandmother.
>  -- Albert Einstein

Fedora Ambassador for Bangladesh
<russell at fedoraproject.org>