[Ambassadors] OOo document: Enhance your experience

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Sat Aug 19 16:27:04 UTC 2006

On 7/22/06, Gerold Kassube <gerold at lugd.org> wrote:
> Chitlesh, ...
>
> +3
>
> for this presentation!
>
> Just one question: How long will you talk? One week?????
>
> GREAT OUTSTANDING work!!!

Thanks , gerold

I was able to restrain myself to 2hours and a half :)

I have updated the document since I've last uploaded.

One is not obliged to go through all the pages (if he/she is using it,
during his/her presentation). One can use the "hide slide" option to
hide slides and thus personalised one for his/her presentation :)

On 7/24/06, "Guillermo Gómez S." <guillermo.gomez at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to work on a translated version of it, then some notes on
> the slides would of such help.

Cool, keep me inform :)
I've updated the last OOo doc.
I'll be working on its french version soon, if no one else has already
started working on it :p

Chitlesh

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com