[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Mono in Fedora

Roozbeh Pournader roozbeh at farsiweb.info
Tue Jan 10 16:10:26 UTC 2006

I am getting questions left and right from colleagues about what really
happened with Mono. Were we spreading FUD when we were telling people
that it has hidden legal problems and Fedora can't really use it?

I feel that I will hear more of these questions as an Ambassador, people
asking me what the @#$% happened. To quote Seth Vidal from irc: "[this]
makes those of us who have been saying 'fedora can't have mono' look
foolish".

I guess we somehow need to explain this to people, and we don't have
enough information for that.

Ideas?

Roozbeh