[Fedora-ambassadors-list] vacation

Tejas Dinkar tejasdinkar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 16:01:46 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 07:36 -0800, Thomas Chung wrote:
> Please add yourself in vacation wiki page.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Vacation

I don't believe this!!!!

wtf should people make a mark on the wiki page when they are going on
vacation!!!!!

Being a Fedora Ambassador is a voluntary effort... It is not a job!!

We are not the FBI to have to know when our ambassadors are going on
vacation.

What is next??

Only allowed to miss 7 meetings a year, only if we are sick, and
provided that we provide a Certificate from our Doctors?

Being an ambassador is about helping people. But more important than
that:

Being an Ambassador is supposed to be FUN.

Gja
--
Tejas Dinkar - tejasdinkar AT gmail DOT com

If a listener nods his head when you're explaining your program, wake him up.