[Fedora-ambassadors-list] vacation

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Fri Jan 20 16:22:58 UTC 2006

Whoa, whoa, whoa!  :)

It's a tool, like any other tool.  If people find it useful, it will get
used.  If not, not.

I think that perhaps Steering Committee members should do this.  But let's
not get too indignant; no one is making you, or anyone else, do anything.

If it's useful, do it.

--g

Greg DeKoenigsberg || Fedora Foundation || fedoraproject.org