[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Introductory handouts/flyers for Fedora newbies at LinuxAsia - ideas anyone ?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Mon Jan 23 20:30:25 UTC 2006

Hi

>Hi Rahul,
>
>Nice work on the impress presentation.
>
>Are you happy for other Ambassadors using this as a basis for their own
>talks at local LUG's etc?

This is just a early draft or raw material  I am rewriting it to fit
into conferences that I  intend to talk in. I will let you know when I
think its ready to be used by others.

>I am working on doing some talks at my LUG sometime soon (just need to
>ditch this not liking talking in public thing) and it would useful not
>to start from scratch.

Well, I am not saying you shouldnt be using it as a base but I would
like few different from scratch attempts to explore different things and
see what sticks better. There is also the question of the audience
(students, commercial sector, etc) and local culture.

--
Rahul