[Ambassadors] Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] For all non Fedora Ambassadors but Fedora Project Members

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 17:39:38 UTC 2006

Alex, Thomas, all Fedora Peoples

Following what I have written above I would need to have your opinion, your
agreement about what I am trying to do. Which is in fact to tend to link all
Fedora communauty of a specific country or state. We are already 6 for one
week. Not so bad !
In order to that as best as I can, I think I would need a wiki web page  on
the Fedoraproject web site in order to refer to it when someone new or older
of this country needs informations for his specific area.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best Regards
Fred