[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Test Release -1 : A Fedora Live CD

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 2 00:52:46 UTC 2006

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

>>I have added these and a suggestion to provide introductory and
>>promotional material on Fedora by default. Might be better to look at
>>what other distributions like Mandriva and Ubuntu do on their Live CD's
>>for other ideas.
>>

>true. should i leave on the marketing department's shoulders?

Looking at other Live CD effort can be done by people who are more close
to Kadischi development like you. If you add a note on Kadischi material
to the ambassadors project schedule we can talk about in the meeting. If
anyone else here is interested in a compilation of such material,
followup on it.

--
Rahul