[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Test Release -1 : A Fedora Live CD

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 2 00:59:23 UTC 2006

> Looking at other Live CD effort can be done by people who are more close
> to Kadischi development like you. If you add a note on Kadischi material
> to the ambassadors project schedule we can talk about in the meeting. If
> anyone else here is interested in a compilation of such material,
> followup on it.

We are a few to work around the kadischi project. We have some
objectives to accomplish too :)
such as Xen if possible, a patch was submitted to bugzilla.
integrate squashfs to reduce size

The content of promotional material might be chosen by the ambassador project.

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com