[Ambassadors] Fwd: Fedora Core 6 (Free Media Request)

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 10 19:55:02 UTC 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jed lasquite <dej15 at yahoo.com>
Date: Nov 10, 2006 4:58 AM
Subject: Fedora Core 6
To: tchung at fedoraproject.org

Sir,

Good day!

I'm Jed Lasquite from the Philippines, I really like
to upgrade my laptop windows xp to a fedora core 6
operating system, sad to say I wasn't able to download
the file. I was hoping if you could spare me an
installer of the fedora core 6 OS cd/dvd. I've been
trying to be an open source user since, heard a lot of
good things. Hope you help me, thank you so much!

Jed Lasquite
#7 St. Luke st., Paticia Homes, Pamplona Dos, Las
Pinas City, Philippines, 1741.
---------- End of Forwarded message ----------

Do we have any Ambassador in Philippines?
Can anyone fulfill his request?
Regards,
--
Thomas Chung