[Ambassadors] Raleigh, we have a problem ...

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 19 07:47:50 UTC 2006

Well since we are all chit-chatting on how to improve fedora, I want
to ping for KDE!

(I'm in the process of downloading FC6T3)
Ive the mirror of 2 days before FC6T3's release on my lappy, I did a
KDE livecd from my mirror !!
Oh dear, KDE is so ugly by default on Fedora !!!
Being a KDE user and using the KDE theme packages from FE, I haven't
noticed it till today.

I now understand why my girlfriend prefer kubuntu instead!

The Kmenu is so HUGE by default in Fedora and since FC3 I've not seen
any changes in terms of themes and icon sets. Bluecurve is old now for
a KDE window decorator !!

Anyone got a bright idea where these discussions might be taken
seriously ? if not, Ill be happy to file a series of RFE !!

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com