[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Mon Apr 2 09:16:11 UTC 2007

Hi,

all concerns, all ideas, all impressions sounds really good; ...

the only thing, I personally miss is:

What's the primary goal to have "honored Ambassadors"?
What's their goals?
What's the difference between Ambasadors, "recognition awarded
Ambassadors" and "honored Ambassadors"?

I totally agree with you that we have to figure out which Ambassadors
will be active and which one will be passive or no longer active; but I
don't really understand your intention in another addional "Awarding",
"Announcing" or however you'll call this ...

maybe we have to find another "solution" how to find out, who's still
active and how he's active or no more active.
On the other hand we have urgendtly to find out WHY this person is no
more active as Ambassador; do we have here an issue as projects or are
these personal, subjective issues which let this Ambassadors be
in-active ...

Questions over questions ....
maybe also the one or other idea or issue to think addional :-)

Regards

Gerold

--
Gerold Kassube