[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Mon Apr 2 14:22:59 UTC 2007

Jeffrey Tadlock wrote:

> Why do we need to keep trying to make distinction between various
> "levels" of ambassadors?  Let's quit trying to turn this into an elite
> club and be open to having people join and contribute in what ways they
> can.  I just don't see what this Honored Ambassadors piece gets us.

I must say you have a point here. I'd become an Ambassador when I wanted
to join the mailing list, because I figured I could channel feedback
from users in my country into development, not necessarily promote
Fedora in any way (I guess I'm just not that type of guy). Either way...
Would not actively promoting Fedora to the outside world also be
considered 'inactivity'?

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip