[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors

Karlie Robinson karlie.robinson at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 2 10:40:55 UTC 2007

There's nothing wrong with a little house keeping now and then.  People
change... situations change and sometimes people just aren't as active
as they once were.

Frankly, I have guilt for not doing more, but I'm a woman and guilt for
not being everywhere all the time goes with the territory.

And now that I'm fully self-employed... "billable hours" is the trump
card and leaves me with fewer volunteer hours.

Just whatever is decided, I would hope that if someone is moved to
inactive status that it is done so that it doesn't feel like punishment.

~Karlie