[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors

Francesco Ugolini francesco.ugolini at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 3 16:16:57 UTC 2007

You have to call inactive ambassador, I stated to make this, and i
encourage all ambassadors to make the same.

As i said it's not important if you don't follow irc meeting, is
important to work, and, personally, i think a real world work is the
most important thing an ambassador can do. But i want to reply: we need
report, to understand what is done and what will be done.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FrancescoUgolini