[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors

Francesco Ugolini francesco.ugolini at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 3 17:41:41 UTC 2007

You can read my first messages to understand the reason of this proposal.

After all, my proposal won't kick off ambassadors, it want to encourage
ambassador to work, i want that the ambassadors community will rose more
and more.

As you know one of my keyword is COMMUNITY i believe it's the only way
to promote open source and to work all together, but a community is not
a place where the people doesn't do anything, is a place where people
make something to improve something else.

I hope all inactive ambassador will re-start to work, I've tried in the
past months to contact many of us, but it's not simple and many time
people don't reply to me.

Finally, I'm not talking about a punitive solution, I want to find a
solution to restore the community. It seems a pessimistic view, but if
we don't do anything we will risk to lost this one.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

--
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FrancescoUgolini