[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors

Francesco Ugolini francesco.ugolini at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 3 17:48:01 UTC 2007

A LITTLE ADVICE (not referred to this post): i know I've written a lot
of posts, but please, first to reply to a mail, please read all messages
written by me (or the first 5 with this topic), because it's unpractical
to write the same things a lot of time.

Yes, in fact, the kick-off is the second part of my proposal, the first
one is to mark ambassadors, who don't work, inactive.

After this, i don't know if my English is so worst as it seems to be, i
not say that people who don't follow irc meetings would be marked inactive.

For the title question i think it's the best way to prize working
ambassadors (but we can discuss lately, first of all focus your
attention on inactive/active proposal).

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FrancescoUgolini