[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors

Francesco Ugolini francesco.ugolini at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 3 18:25:07 UTC 2007

After this discussion i think we can write a draft of the proposal, as
you will see i will talk about inactive/active status, for the other
proposals we have a lot of time to discuss (i think we can dalay those
after F7 will be released).

-----

The Ambassadors who will stay inactive* for a year will be marked
Inactive in their personal wiki page and in the Ambassadors list.

*(People that don't follow anything of this possible activities: Be a
speaker at an event, Collect feedback from community members,Promote
Fedora events, Distribute Press Releases to local press, Support and
Coordinate offline Fedora and Open Source activities, Participate in
weekly meetings, Follow Ambassadors Mailing lists etc... (if you have
more please tell me).)

Regards

Francesco Ugolini
--