[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors

Francesco Ugolini francesco.ugolini at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 4 11:15:06 UTC 2007

Communication is the only tool to understand if what we do is the better
way of we are using a bad way. If a programmer make a modify to the
source code and not report this, how the other people can understand
this? It seems stupid but reports are the only way we have to work
together, if no, people would do what they want without any rules, and,
at the end, the project won't have any sense.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FrancescoUgolini