[Ambassadors] Fedora French Ambassadors Weekly Minutes[2007-04-01]

Maxime Carron maxime.carron at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 4 23:13:53 UTC 2007

Le mercredi 04 avril 2007 à 23:13 +0200, Armelk a écrit :

> > Since you have a relatively community working on packaging it would be
> > useful to have a regular mentoring session where you can invite
> > enthusiastic people and introduce them to packaging and related
> > processes in Fedora.
>
> I sure the french team is very enthusiactic to start with the packaging
> team the new relation. We discus this point during the next meeting.

Actually, we have some "infrastucture" to do this.

There is a special section in our forum which is dedicated to packaging,
and also a chan (#fedora-devel-fr) where well known french-speaking
packagers help (abombard, ChitleshGorah, Anvil, RemiCollet, ...)

There are also some big french HowTo in our wiki.

We are currently 4 or 5 new packagers learning a lot from them.

New packagers are welcomed of course.

Good nigth.
--
Maxime Carron <maxime.carron@@fedoraproject.org>