[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors+task+some idea

Giuseppe Pignataro gpex at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 5 22:12:09 UTC 2007

Hi Francesco,
The problem of inactivity is so much frequent in the open source world,as
you know.
The problem that we now have,if I have undestand good,is in which way we can
decided if a member is inactive or not.But in which way we can control if a
member is inactive or not?If,for example, an ambassador don't take part in
an online meeeting,we can't consider him inactive if the ambassador are
spread fedora in the real life.I believe that for this problem exist a
solution:We can create two type of activity something like this ambassador
is active online and this ambassador is active offline(in the real life) or
both.After a period,like 1 year, the ambassador that work only offline can
give some info about their work,if they don't make this,we can consider they
inactive.
I belive that this can be considered a solution of this problem.I dont'know
if is the best but I believe that this is a good idea.

Regards,
Giuseppe