[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors+task+some idea

Francesco Ugolini francesco.ugolini at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 10 09:40:47 UTC 2007

Sorry but i disagree completely. I see for the first time a lot of
people joining the discussion, i see 30 people join the weekly meeting,
i see things change and people discussing productively about the future
of our project.

If you want to close the discussion, ok, do that, you have the power,
but remember that discussion interest many people, and if we want to
stop this, to re-start the Welcome ambassador or just discuss media
coverage, ok, no problem.

I think that in the last 2 weeks all ambassadors work a lot, they spend
a lot of time trying to find a solution, to approve or criticize this
proposal.

But, if you want to close this, no problem. I've tried to make this
community live, to demonstrate that we are here, and i see it's true.
For me is a personal defeat, i have to be sincere, i spent a lot of time
trying to find a common solution, trying to explain people what we were
discussing, but, ok, if you want to close this discussion, you are free
to make this.

--
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FrancescoUgolini