[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors+task+some idea

Matthias Kranz matthiaskranz at gmx.de
Tue Apr 10 09:54:40 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 11:40 +0200, Francesco Ugolini wrote:
> Sorry but i disagree completely. I see for the first time a lot of
> people joining the discussion, i see 30 people join the weekly meeting,
> i see things change and people discussing productively about the future
> of our project.

Francesco.

Do you really think so? I do not. In 95% of all the mails people were
discussing about your original or slightly different proposal(s).

And I joined the IRC meeting not because I found the (empty) agenda so
interesting but because you declared that there will be a formal voting.

Did this bring the productivity forward? Certainly not.

So, I completely agree with Thomas. We should end _this thread_. Of
course this does not mean to end the discussion about motivating
existing but maybe inactive ambassadors.

Cheers,
Matthias
--
Matthias Kranz