[Ambassadors] Active/Inactive Ambassadors+task+some idea

Francesco Ugolini francesco.ugolini at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 10 10:05:44 UTC 2007

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Schedule

First: Here you can find the agenda.

Second: many people, many ideas, many proposal. I think it's a good
think, better than have 1 million of people say the same things.

Third: From the first proposal we are arrived to write many other
drafts, that you can find chronologically, in the list archive.

And, at last, if Thomas want to close the thread for me is not a
problem. I say only that I've lost three weeks trying to improve our
community.

--
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FrancescoUgolini