[Ambassadors] Eventbox

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Mon Apr 23 12:23:40 UTC 2007

Robert M. Albrecht wrote:
 > The Ubuntu-People had an Eventbox. A rather large box containg 300
> Ubuntu shipit-CDs, some Edubuntu CDs, an outboor-transparent, some
> stickers, some flyers, ...

The Gnome folks also have something similar to facilitate quick and easy
booth setup.

We have talked about it some here, I have a Wiki page up describing my
proposed Event Box:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/EventBox

It is geared more towards easy booth setup and pointers to where one can
get the templates for brochures, T-Shirts, etc since we tend to
encourage local production of DVDs, T-Shirts, stickers, etc.

I have not had a chance to work on it much over the past few weeks due
to a new child in the family.  Still working to get back to normal from
that!

--Jeffrey