[Ambassadors] Installing FC7-3 and options

Bart De Soete Bart.De.Soete at fedoraproject.org
Sun Apr 22 09:35:46 UTC 2007

Hi everybody,

Have some questions about FC7-3.
My workstations run on FC6, while I was forced to run OpenSuse 10.2 on
my laptop 'cause of the problems with my network card and wireless
controller.
Now Realtek (my network card vendor) has already a working
Linux-driver on their website. For my wireless controller (Intel 3945
Pro) their is a package for FC7 at ATRPM.
So I'm planning to upgrade both workstations and my laptop to FC7-3.
What are my options when FC7-Final is arriving? Can I upgrade my
machines from FC7-3 to FC7-Final without reinstalling? If so, how?

Regards,

--
---

Bart De Soete,