[Ambassadors] Fedora Core in Paraguay

Lin Juan Carlos lin at dr-hank.com
Mon Apr 23 15:48:07 UTC 2007

Hi all!,

I am in an abisious program to promote Fedora Core in Paraguay

DISTRIBUTE 10.000 COPIES OF FEDORA CORE FOLLOWED WITH BASIC TRAINING

Paraguay has about 6.000.000 population, that meas a copy for eah 600 persons or a copy
for each 30 families aprox.

Will like to have sopport of ambassadors arround, by participating in conference to
start distribution, in schools, universities and state departments.
The oficial language in Praguay is Spanish and Guarani, and time is GMT-3:00

Please let me know who can travel to Paraguay, hotel and meet will be at account of
local bodies.

Since we can not ask for money for Fedora Project, I propouse to ask donation of the
Local of Convention, 10.000 Copies (Already OK) and Hotel + Restaurant + Trasnportation.

June/July can be a good target month.

Juan Carlos Lin
lin at dr-hank.com