[Ambassadors] Re: FOSDEM: Reminder: Devroom schedule deadline

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 1 10:24:24 UTC 2007

Hello there,

yes, I'm not spamming you, if that you are thinking of :)

Ok, here is the schedule for Fedora for fosdem which I would like to send:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon/FUDConBrussels2007

But however, you still have time to have your say, up till tonight.

If you want anything to change, say it now. Yes, I still lack some
general info on:
- Tom Tromey, and
- Alasdair Kergon

Both of them have received a mail from me on this matter, I hope to
have a quick reply :)

And yes, I did some cleanups on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FOSDEM2007, and as the
tradition should follow for any fudcon, I created
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon/FUDConBrussels2007

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com