[Ambassadors] more FOSDEM topics

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu Feb 15 18:32:13 UTC 2007

TOPIC 1 -- SWAG

I am shipping several packages of stuff to Brussels.  Pens, Stickers,
Shirts, DVDs, and Flip Flops.

I also printed up some flyers that we can hang in the booth.  Pen/Sticker
for 1 euro, DVD for 2 euros, flip flops for 5 euros, and tshirts for 10
euros.  That's a bit different from the previous email.

I also put in big letters that this is a "recommended donation".

It's going to be the job of whoever is at the booth to collect the money,
and just make sure I get it at the end of each day.  We're going to use
all of the money that we collect to help pay for the costs of FOSDEM
itself.

TOPIC 2 -- Dinner

I assume that on Saturday and Sunday nights, after the show, we will all
want to go get some food.  I am happy to bring the Fedora Ambassadors who
are there out to dinner.  I will pay for it.  But I have *no idea* where
we should go to eat.  Is there anyone who lives in Brussels who can figure
out *where* we should go and be responsible for leading us there?

See you next week.

--Max

--
Max Spevack