[Ambassadors] Poll: Do you agree to merge Marketing List with Ambassador List ?

Claus Reheis polytropolis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 11:17:11 UTC 2007

Hi all!

I followed the discussion on the list, the IRC and also had a word with
fellow ambassadors about the merge with the marketing-list!
To be honest I think I voted to quickly without taking a good look at
the facts and the consequences of a merge...

To make it clear, I do not like people who change their minds after they
made a decision, but I have to admit I took that to easy and I would
like to correct that:

1) Do you agree to merge Fedora Marketing List with Fedora Ambassadors
List?

-1

2) FOR AMBASSADORS LIST MEMBERS ONLY: Do you want that the Ambassadors
List, if it will be not merged with Marketing List, will be open to all?

-1

Thanks,

Claus Reheis