[Ambassadors] more FOSDEM topics

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sun Feb 18 06:16:24 UTC 2007

O/H Dimitris Glezos έγραψε:
> Max, do you have (or could you get) any large print of our Statistics? The 3-4
> key numbers (total, per week, per day, per second) are pretty impressive IMO.

I am attaching a draft of how the poster could look like.

We would print the numbers and release number separately to make the poster
reusable. For example, we could hang it and keep it updated at a place with
people who we *really* want them to know how awesome we are!

Suggestions, ideas and volunteering for printing welcome. :)

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/