[Ambassadors] Fedora Emeritus Ambassadors

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Feb 28 18:16:38 UTC 2007

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

> KarstenWade has a bright idea which needs to push forward by _every_
> one on this fedora ambassador project. I wish _every_ ambassador will
> do something and help promoting this idea. On my behalf, I'll update
> my *huge* slides for F7 with Karsten's work. I hope one can translate
> it and do some presentations in their respective local community. Now,
> I'll want to hear what can you do.

OK, so we now have "A Great Idea" that "Everyone" seems to agree with.

The obvious next step: working out the exact talking points.  That's the
hard part.  :)

So how shall we do that?  Someone needs to start.  We need:

* A due date for content.
* A due date for translation.
* A starting draft of talking points, that are SHORT and POWERFUL.
* Someone who is responsible for driving the whole affair.

Who is this person?  Karsten, is it you?  Is it someone else?

Is it me?

--g