[Ambassadors] Self introduction

Giuseppe Pignataro giuseppepignataro at revolutionarymind.org
Mon Jan 1 20:28:17 UTC 2007

Hi! My name is Giuseppe Pignataro.I'm 22.
I'm a industrial graphic, a semi-pro photographer, a photographic
advisor and a IT consulent.
I live in Italy.
I belong to many open  projects like the translation of KDE in Italian
and some project that are hosted on sourceforge.I have made translation
for some plugin for Joomla
I'm also member of Free Software Foundation.

I use Fedora from the first release.And I think is the best distro that
the community can have.
For this I have decided to give my  contribution to this project.

I have decided to becoma a Fedora Ambassador after  having read an
interview on an Italian magazine(LINUX PRO) I have read the words of
Jack Aboutboul and of Karsten Wade and some of concept that they have
said are the same in which I believe.

I think we can make a good work together.

Ok! That's all folks!!!!!!

Regards,

Giuseppe

--