[Ambassadors] LinuxTag May 30th to June 2nd at Messe Berlin

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 4 20:33:36 UTC 2007

Subject: [LT06-Pro-Announce] New Years Greetings
Hello there,

Here are some updates concerning LinuxTag2007:

Chitlesh

Date: 04.01.2007 14:31
From: Marko Jung|LinuxTag <mjung at linuxtag.org>
To: projects-announce at linuxtag.org

Dear Projects,

on behalf of the LinuxTag-Team we send you the best wishes for the new year.

Last days we have got several phone calls concerning next LinuxTag. As
already announced by Nils during a 'lightning talk' at 23C3, the next
LinuxTag will take place from May 30th to June 2nd at Messe Berlin.
Actually we are negotiating terms and preparing the calls for participation.

So stay tuned, we will get back to you soon!

Regards,
Wolfgang Drotschmann, Marko Jung
 - LinuxTag Projects Team -

Chitlesh