[Ambassadors] What do you think about this?

Scott Harvanek scotth at imagepile.net
Sat Jan 6 15:39:24 UTC 2007

This review should really be taken with a grain of salt as you can't
compare 2 distros aimed at different levels of users, and users with
different needs.  And you don't even know the experience level of the
reviewer, and whether or not they have bias (use Ubuntu at home or work
and not Fedora)

"p.s. I think our distro is "perfect" as it is. " <- agreed, and my
whole office that now uses Fedora thinks so as well ;)

-Scott Harvanek