[Ambassadors] chemnitzer.linux-tage and Fedora :)

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 30 17:09:45 UTC 2007

Hello there,
Some updates concerning Chemnitzer :

- We have to submit the names and email-adresses of everybody who will
be there for our booth by 31st of January (in order that you can get
free entrance, free "Indoor-Camping" (in a gym nearby with sleeping
bag), and free entrance for the social event)

 -- Knowing the fact, that I will be broke after FOSDEM, JensKuehnel
could you get me a free "Indoor-Campin" for me, please :) ?

[Small correction: on the site it looks like the deadline applies for
the booth staff too, but I've been told me that usually on CLT one can
register staffer also later. For the rest the deadline is the 31st.]

- CLT is making a poster for each booth - we need to submit a design
proposal by 31st of Januar, 6.pm - if we don't do so, there will be
only a simple version of the CLT poster with minmal content (more info
see link below).

Detailed information (in german):
http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2007/live/demo_daten.html

Layout , see on the left hand side :)
http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2007/live/plan.html

This is all I could pluck from the  chemnitzer website perhaps german
fedora ambassadors can give us more details that I couldn't translate
:)

regards,
Chitlesh
--