[Ambassadors] Re: chemnitzer.linux-tage and Fedora :)

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 31 04:31:43 UTC 2007

A forwarded mail from JensKuehnel :

Chitlesh GOORAH schrieb:
> > Hello there,
> > Some updates concerning Chemnitzer :

> > - We have to submit the names and email-adresses of everybody who will
> > be there for our booth by 31st of January

The confirmation that Fedora has a booth at the CLT arrived here at:
25.01.2007 15:42  :-)

At the moment on my internal list there is:
Jens Kühnel + SocialEvent
Jörg Simon + SocialEvent
chitlesh fedoraproject.org  + SocialEvent + Turnhalle(Gym=Sleeping)

Anyone else, please mail me directly!

> > -- Knowing the fact, that I will be broke after FOSDEM, JensKuehnel
> > could you get me a free "Indoor-Campin" for me, please  :)  ?
Yep, no problem.

> > - CLT is making a poster for each booth - we need to submit a design
> > proposal by 31st of Januar, 6.pm - if we don't do so, there will be
> > only a simple version of the CLT poster with minmal content (more info
> > see link below).
I hope someone else can take care of that. I have a  local talk in a
week and have to write it!

CU there
Jens