[Ambassadors] Re: chemnitzer.linux-tage and Fedora :)

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 31 19:52:22 UTC 2007

On 1/31/07, Jens Kuehnel wrote:
> > > - CLT is making a poster for each booth - we need to submit a design
> > > proposal by 31st of Januar, 6.pm - if we don't do so, there will be
> > > only a simple version of the CLT poster with minmal content (more info
> > > see link below).
> I hope someone else can take care of that. I have a  local talk in a
> week and have to write it!

Aside from JoergSimon and JensKuehnel have written for the fedora
summary "leitbild", here is some additional advertissement for fedora
for the CLT poster.
------------------------
Fedora

A Special Linux operating system.

Where rapid progress of Free and Open Source software and content comes.

An open world to greet you with:
 - 3D desktops
 - Easy, simple and efficient use
 - virtualisation
 - latest Open Source technologies
 - community support
 - quality

Dedicated for home and office use, servers, universities and
scientific institutions.

Any enhancement will be welcome :)

Chitlesh
--