[Ambassadors] Indian Ambassadors meeting

Tejas Dinkar tejasdinkar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 11:00:39 UTC 2007

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007, jose manimala sent out 1.6K bytes to say:
> Yes the idea is to have a preliminary meeting on wednesday and then
> decide whether or not to move to #fedora-meetings. Lets first have a
> meeting and see how things turn out. The time is a little late maybe
> we can have that changed..... but that again is according to majority.
> Almost everyone is fine with the current time....

Does it really matter Where we have the meeting?

2100 is good.

Before quitting time for most companies is better
Tejas Dinkar

More information about the Fedora-ambassadors-list mailing list