[Ambassadors] EMEA: Preliminary Statutes

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Sun Feb 10 01:04:14 UTC 2008

Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> Hi There,
>
> this message particularly addresses the EMEA Ambassadors, although of
> course every Ambassador regardless of the geographical location is free
> to comment.
>
> Attached is the first initial draft of the Statutes of Fedora EMEA,
> which have been submitted for a principle (non-official) approval to the
> German Financial Department some time ago, too.

So, given the comments basically what has changed is I added a "0"
chapter defining some of the terms used, and I expanded the
responsibilities of each board's role or function.

If that's all we feel needs to be changed, we're golden to take this one
up for a vote February 23rd in Brussels.

Make sure any comments get in this coming week, so that I can send out a
final in time for everyone to read.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip