[Ambassadors] Ambassador NA meeting minutes

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 16 12:30:22 UTC 2008

> For USB keys in any large quantity it would almost be a requirement to
> sell, since 2 GB USB keys are really expensive to just give away, and it
> will consume an event's entire budget very quickly with no way to recoup
> costs.

USB sticks are reusable. Ship some to any event organizer, he can reuse
them for next release by replacing the installed Fedora release by the
next one.

This way, whether we keep them or sell them at events (or even give them
away if we can have cheap ones), but in both cases, the remaining ones are
not garbage when Fedora N+1 is out.

This could save money, and the baby seals :)

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador