[Ambassadors] self-intoduction

G balajig81 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 06:28:28 UTC 2008

Hi

>I am a Chemical engineer, 56 years old. I am living in Northern Italy,
>between Milan and lake of Como.

Welcome antonio !!. Great to have you here as part of the Fedora
Ambassadors team. Its
really great to see your enthusiasm for contribtution at this age. :)

>  I am running a small local website related to linux and fedora only as a
> meeting point for people interested in Linux/Fedora in the neighboroughs.

Yeah ! Thats really wonderful you have already been doing this even
before you joined the Ambassadors team :) . Great enthusiasm !!!. Hats
Off !! :)

>  Please note that I joined the list as antoniomontag , can anybody explain
> how to modify my account to AntonioMontagnani ???
If you wanna change your FAS ID, i dont think so thats possible. I too
wanted to do this few days back but on talking to few people in
#fedora-admin, i guess it should be difficult .

Welcome once again ! and Good Luck with your activities

Cheers
Balaji