[Ambassadors] Ambassador Meeting EMEA 2008-06-11

Fabian Affolter fab at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 4 22:13:38 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Next week I will not be able to lead the monthly Ambassadors meeting for
EMEA.  I have to fulfill a annual Swiss civic duty.

Because of this I'm looking for a person who is willing to lead the
meeting.  If you want to be the chair for this meeting add your name to
the meeting page [1].  Your job will basically only be to lead the
ambassadors through the meeting.  But also remind them to follow the
protocol [2], work through the agenda, save the log, and wish everybody
a nice morning/evening or a good night when the meeting is over  ;-)  .
About the summary we can discuss after the meeting but keep the log and
post it on the Ambassadors Mailing list.

If nobody steps up we have to cancel this meeting.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards,

Fabian

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings/2008-06-11
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/IRCHowTo#Protocol
--
Fingerprint: 2F6C 930F D3C4 7E38 6AFA 4EB4 E23C D2DD 36A4 397F

Fedora always leads and never follows.